- Tired of chronic pain running your life?
- Overwhelmed and frustrated by navigating what you are supposed to do?
- Are you ready to commit to take strategic action with support?
- A Coach is invaluable with short-cuts, accountability, and resources that support you as you go from Ow to Wow!
Chronic pain is a biological, psychological, and social phenomenon. This does not mean that the pain is not real, it is. Social isolation can be an aspect of living with chronic pain but you are not alone! Tens if not hundreds of million people live with pain daily. Many in the form of invisible illnesses like Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Arthritis, Lupus, Lyme, neuropathies, and rarer painful conditions. Don’t go it alone! Check out the resources page to find support and information.
email email@example.com if you are ready to continue your journey from ow to wow!
- Compassionate support from someone who gets it–who has lived with chronic pain and thrives
- Be an expert on yourself and trust your experience
- Explore options and referrals for pain relief–loads of resources without hours of research!
- Communication is key for navigating the medical system
- Gain perspectives, skills and habits to manage and relieve pain effectively
- Laugh and find ways to adapt, accept and engage
- Engage your passion, creativity, and service
- Become a Thriver!